What Information is Collected?
This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected through our web site. Our practice collects information about you through the information you provide to us. In order to provide you with certain services through our web site, we may collect information from you. In some cases, our practice asks you directly for information in order for you to use our services. On some areas of our web site, we may collect certain information that you provide in order to register with us to use our services. Such information may include:
- Contact information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number
- Shipping or transaction information, such as billing address and credit card information, if you choose to purchase goods from our practice.
- Information provided in connection with online registration for seminars or other events offered through our Web site.
- Demographic information, such as zip code, age and gender.
- Patient contact information such as name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address and medical and insurance information (e.g. health background and health status)
- Information you enter in forms and optional surveys.
- Information provided in e-mail requests and communications.
Our practice currently engages in sponsorship/association relationships with professional medical associations. Sponsors/Associations do not receive any patient data.
What Information is Shared with Third Parties?
Our practice may disclose information you provide to us to independent contractors, service providers and consultants who assist us in providing healthcare services to you via our web site. Such service providers may include, without limitation, credit card processing and shipping companies, however, we will only share such personally identifiable information, as we deem necessary for them to carry out their obligations to our practice. We may also share aggregated demographic information with independent contractors, service providers, consultants, and other partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Our practice may also disclose personal information it has collected if necessary to fulfill our service obligation or if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process.
Our Web site may offer links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such linked web sites, including web sites of our partners. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Web site to read the Privacy Statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by our Web site.
Unfortunately, no data protection method or combination of methods can be guaranteed 100 percent secure. We strive to protect your personal information as described through this policy, be we cannot ensure or warrant our ability to do so. As a result, you use our content, products, and services at your own risk. We will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.